- Impacts of Forest Fragmentation on Species Diversity of Orchid Bees (Apidae: Euglossini) in the Choco Biodiversity Hotspot of Northwest EcuadorBotsch, Jamieson Conrad
- Hair and HideKlosterman, Kelsey Laura
- The Effects of Goal Setting on Health Outcomes: An Evaluation of 2015 Camp Strong4LifeLight, Megan Louise
- Structural and functional studies of a toxin-antitoxin system involved in translational inhibitionSchureck, Marc
- Haunted Hospital: J. Marion Sims and the Legacies of Enslaved WomenDudley, Rachel
- Influence of Socioeconomic Status and Body Composition on Blood Pressure in South African Young Adults: The Birth to Twenty CohortEng, Chloe
- Estimating the number of pertussis-susceptible children aged 0-23 months in the United States. Using the National Immunization Survey (NIS) 2013Childs, Lana
- Ethyl Linolenate is Elevated in Meconium of Very Low Birthweight Neonates Exposed to Alcohol in UteroGross, Teresa Shireen
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM) Attitudes about Birth and Primary Cesarean Section RatesRiley, Chelsea J.
- Assessment of Cognitive Impairment in Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Induced Brain Injury: Neurobehavioral Outcomes in a Murine ModelNadeem, Maheen
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.