- The Relationship Between Advanced Paternal Age and Clinical Indicators Among Individuals at Clinical High Risk for PsychosisRyan, Arthur Thomas
- Topics in analytic number theoryThorner, Jesse
- Internalizing and Externalizing Psychopathology, Stressful Life Events, and Trauma Exposure: Multivariate Structure and Shared EtiologyLoParo, Devon
- Effects of Low Calcium, Immune, and Endocrine Factors on Maladaptive Behavioral Problems in Patients with 22q11 Deletion SyndromeChambers, Taylor
- Investigating and Developing a Novel Implicit Measurement of Self-EsteemTeer, Drew
- Essays on Macroeconomics and FinanceLi, Zhao
- Ambient Air Quality and Pediatric Asthma Morbidity: Sociodemographic InfluencesO'Lenick, Cassandra Ruth
- Positive Affect in Middle Childhood: Associations with Mothers' History of DepressionCullum, Katherine
- Mechanisms of Nodular and Infiltrative Pattern of Uveal Melanoma in the LiverJones, Nyasia Monet
- Gamelan is in Our Blood. From Imitation to Internalization: How Appropriation and Assimilation of the "Other" Have Defined Impressionism and MinimalismSutherland, Ryan Andrew
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.