- Investigating and Developing a Novel Implicit Measurement of Self-EsteemTeer, Drew
- Positive Affect in Middle Childhood: Associations with Mothers' History of DepressionCullum, Katherine
- Integration of Heterotrimeric G Protein Signaling by the Regulator of G Protein Signaling 14 (RGS14): Independent Regulation of Gα Signaling by the RGS Domain and GPR MotifBrown, Nicole Elizabeth
- Looking Back at Lot's Wife: A Reception-Critical Character StudySnyder, Josey Bridges
- Informing E-cigarette Policy: Population Effects and Tobacco Industry IncentivesCahn, Zachary Phillip
- Understanding Interstellar Chemistry: A Look at Methanol Branching Ratios and the Search for AminomethanolMcCabe, Morgan Nicole
- Genomics of Down Syndrome Associated Congenital Heart DefectsRambo-Martin, Benjamin Livingston
- Taking care of the backside: Aspects of the sanitation chain beyond the household toilet and their associations with fecal contamination in the public and private domains and enteric infection risk in childrenBerendes, David
- Shedding light on the spatiotemporal regulation of RGS14Branch, Mary Rose
- Intrahippocampal Synchrony and Memory for Objects in Spatiotemporal ContextTrimper, John
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.