- Modeling the Geometric Regularity in Proteus Mirabilis ColoniesZhang, Bin
- Mechanisms of Nodular and Infiltrative Pattern of Uveal Melanoma in the LiverJones, Nyasia Monet
- Predicting Deep Venous Thrombosis and Evaluating Factors Associated with Length of Stay in Children Hospitalized with Staphylococcus Aureus OsteomyelitisPatel, Kavita
- Investigating Sustainable Precious Metal Catalysis: Routine Dirhodium Catalyzed Carbene Reactions with High Yield and Enantioselectivity at Low LoadingsChuba, Matthew David
- Determining the role of the Galectin-3 N-terminus in tumor-specific apoptosis of human glioblastoma cellsTyler, Kari Camille
- Understanding Interstellar Chemistry: A Look at Methanol Branching Ratios and the Search for AminomethanolMcCabe, Morgan Nicole
- Risky Business: Psychopathy, Risky Decision-Making, and Financial OutcomesSmith, Sarah Francis
- Polyoxometalate-based Catalysts for Toxic Compound Decontamination and Solar Energy ConversionGuo, Weiwei
- Let the Circle Be Unbroken: Culturally Responsive Pedagogy and Novice, African American, Elementary School TeachersFaison, Morgan Zacheya-Jewel
- The Use of 5-Aminolevulinic Acid and Spectroscopic MRI in the Management of Patients with GlioblastomaCordova, James Scott
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.