- Development of a screening assay for vesicular dopamine transportWilson, Bethany Kaye
- The Stabilization of Reactive Copper Complexes Using 1,4,7-Triazacyclononane DerivativesKarahalis, Gregory
- Ethyl Linolenate is Elevated in Meconium of Very Low Birthweight Neonates Exposed to Alcohol in UteroGross, Teresa Shireen
- Ocular fundus abnormalities as a prognostic marker in acute subarachnoid hemorrhage: The FOTO-ICU StudyGarza, Philip
- Song of the Sea: A "Stolen" Irish Moment for Every ViewerVolarich, Olivia Jane
- Eight-Year-Olds' Attributions of the Origins of Self-Generated KnowledgeDugan, Jessica Ann
- "The Unity of All Things": Ansel Adams in a New LightBarth, Catherine Elizabeth
- Disruptive Behavior Disorders, Specific Parenting Practices, and Broad Dimensions of Parenting: Factor Structure, and Measurement, Structural, and Prediction InvarianceHackett, Ryan Christopher
- Autobiographical Retrieval Revealed in the Eyes of the Narrator: Dynamic Changes in PupillometryXu, Aoxiang
- The Moral Permissiveness of Harms Associated with Extracorporeal Membrane Oxygenation (ECMO): Clinical Reasoning of ECMO Candidacy and the Principle of Double EffectLai, Annie Yi-Chun
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD System Alert - June 7, 2016
The ETD site will undergo maintenance on Tuesday, June 7th from 5 pm to approximately 7 pm. Published theses and dissertations will be accessible; however, students will not be able to create or edit their records during this time.
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.