- On Chorded CyclesCream, Megan
- An epsilon improvement to the asymptotic density of k-critical graphsLarsen, Victor Olaf
- Becoming Bill: An Epistemological Look at the Career and Films of Don HertzfeldtDempsey, Thomas
- Reconsideration of Excess in Cinema: Arrested Narrative, Opened Diegetic Spaces, and Hidden DetailsGutierrez, Jason Charles
- It Takes Two: What the Duplass Brothers Mean for the Independent Film IndustryYoung, Andrew Brady
- Formation of Polymer Glasses: Impact of Mechanical Deformation and Cooling Conditions on Physical AgingGray, Laura
- Countering Narcotics: Explaining the Variation in U.S. Counternarcotic Foreign AidSibilia, Brandon
- Modes of Job Entry and Career Outcomes: How Entering a Job via Hire or Promotion Affects Gender Earnings DisparitiesKronberg, Anne-Kathrin
- A Polypharmacy Model and the Association of Polypharmacy with All-Cause Mortality and Incident Cognitive Impairment in the REGARDS CohortCashion, Winn Trevett
- Language Learning and the Gendered Self: Learner Identities and French Language Study in a US ContextKnisely, Kris Aric
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
News and Announcements
ETD System Alert - August 8 - 10, 2015
The ETD system will be inaccessible from Saturday, August 8 until the morning of Tuesday, August 11, 2015. We apologize for the inconvenience.
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.