- Factors that regulate and maintain CD8 T cell memory in the lung & airwaysMcMaster, Sean Ryan
- God's Absence is Not Nothing: Thinking the Ab-solute OtherwiseGay, Ashley Marie
- Part 1. Discovery of a Fluorinated Enigmol Analog with Enhanced Pharmacokinetic and Anti-Tumor Properties. Part 2. Preferential Activation of Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 3 over Metabotropic Glutamate Receptor 2Miller, Eric James
- Associations of perfluorooctanoic acid with menopause and chronic kidney diseaseDhingra, Radhika
- Data-Driven Engineering of Therapeutic EnzymesMuthu, Pravin J.
- Two for one: The glucocorticoid receptor as a DNA- and RNA-binding proteinHudson, William Harris
- Water, Aemulatio, and Legitimization: Republican and Augustan Fountains in the City of RomeLytle, Elizabeth Gardiner
- A new mouse model of L-DOPA-responsive dystoniaRose, Samuel
- Numerical Modeling of Blood Flow Problems in Coronary Arteries: Patient-specific Processing, from Stented Geometries to Fluid DynamicsYang, Boyi
- A Briarcliff Document: Photography, Place, and Atlanta HistoryDavis, Brian
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.