- Economic Transfers from Adult Children and Healthcare Utilization by Older ChineseArnott, George
- Nutritional Indicators as Predictors of Opportunistic Infection among HIV-Positive Adults in Kapiri, Zambia 2008-2009Banda, Manka
- Lifestyle Intervention for the Prevention of Gestational Diabetes in Pregnant Overweight/Obese Latina-Lola Grant ProposalCardona, Saumeth
- The Effect of Spousal Retirement on Health OutcomesChen, Yixuan
- Altars and Their Architectural ContextsCheng, Julianne
- Grant Proposal for Tuberculosis Prevention through an Examination of Migration Patterns in Mexico, within the Border State of TamaulipasCurry, Jennifer S.
- Exploring Discussions and Communication About Organ Donation Among Minority Family MembersDavis, Mary
- Epidemiology of Post-traumatic Epilepsy and Its Risk Factors: An Analysis of U.S. Health Insurance Claims Data, 2006-2012De Grauw, Xinyao Guo
- UNINTENDED PREGNANCY AND INADEQUATE ROTAVIRUS IMMUNIZATION IN PERUVIAN CHILDRENEchaiz Arroyo, Jose Fernando
- An Examination of Nutrition Policies, Practices, and Environments in Georgia SNAP-Ed Elementary Schools Using a Socio-Ecological FrameworkGuglielmo, Dana
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.