- Rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta) shift working memory resources to prioritize the maintenance of relevant informationBrady, Ryan James
- Chemo-radiation With or Without Surgery for Resectable Esophageal Cancer: An Analysis of Survival among 11,122 Patients in the National Cancer Data Base (NCDB)Naik, Kushal
- Synergy Between Emergency Obstetric and Neonatal Care and Maternal Death Surveillance and Response in Haiti Pre- and Post-Crisis Analysis ReportMahgoub, Gihad
- Use of Capture-Recapture to Assess Poor Pregnancy Outcomes in a Tanzanian Refugee CampStanfill, Katherine Ann
- Planting Seeds of Mindfulness in Northwest Atlanta: A Food Literacy and Empowerment Program for African American YouthMcClintic, Emilie
- Predictors of Reactogenicity to Influenza Vaccination by Microneedle Patch or Hypodermic NeedlePaine, Michele Bennett
- Prevalent and incident homelessness among a prospective cohort of black and white non-Hispanic men who have sex with men in Atlanta, GATaylor, Calli
- A retrospective study of surgery and central line-associated bloodstream infectionsTippett, Ashley
- A Monitoring and Evaluation Plan and Research Strategies for Wholesome Wave GeorgiaPierce, Sarah Jane
- The Relationship Between Marriage Payments and Domestic Violence in IndiaGibson, Katie
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.