- Development of a screening assay for vesicular dopamine transportWilson, Bethany Kaye
- "The Unity of All Things": Ansel Adams in a New LightBarth, Catherine Elizabeth
- Hasse Principle for Hermitian SpacesWu, Zhengyao
- A REVIEW OF INFORMATION PUBLISHED BETWEEN THE YEARS 2005 AND 2015 ON YOUTH VIOLENCE PREVENTION IN THE UNITED STATESWalker, Jeffrey
- Work Place Bullying: Using Social media avenues to collect and assess primary data of workplace bullying prevalence among women aged 18-40Renner-Thomas, Nina Ayotunde
- The Unspoken Truth: How Different are We? A Comparative Analysis on International Student Identity and Student Work Values.Wu, Zhe
- Assessing the relationship between community poverty and quality of care for ESRD patients with consideration of case-mix characteristics.Casey, Caitlin Maureen
- School-based Participation in Drama and Other Extracurricular Activities as a Protective Factor Against Depression in AdolescentsHazra, Erica Sangita
- Environmental Drivers of Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever in TennesseeJones, Bryant
- Breaking the Cycle: From Naturalism to Epic in Käthe Kollwitz's A Weavers' Rebellion (1893-97)Blakeley, Hannah Rose
Electronic Theses and Dissertations
The Emory Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) Repository is a joint initiative launched by the Emory University Libraries, the Laney Graduate School, and Emory College.
Search Emory University RepositoryAdvanced Search
The theses and dissertations of the Wallace H. Coulter Department of Biomedical Engineering, a joint department created by Emory University and Georgia Tech, are available in SMARTech, Georgia Tech’s repository, and Emory University’s discoverE catalog.
News and Announcements
ETD Copyright and Submission Workshops
Visit the Woodruff Library's class calendar for upcoming ETD workshops, including copyright and how to submit your thesis/dissertation.
Class calendar: http://web.library.emory.edu/news-events/upcoming-classes.html
Submission Form for All ETD Program Participants
All students depositing their thesis or dissertation must complete the ETD Submission form:
- Laney Graduate School Submission form
- College Honors Program submission form
- Candler School of Theology submission form
- Rollins School of Public Health submission form
- Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing submission form
This form -- WHICH REQUIRES THE SIGNATURE OF YOUR ADVISOR --
(1) gives the library permission to publish your thesis or dissertation on the web;
(2) confirms access restrictions -- if any; and
(3) certifies that you have secured rights to all content that you will be publishing.