The Electronic Theses and Dissertations (ETD) repository is managed by the Scholarly Communications Office at Emory Libraries, in partnership with Laney Graduate School, Rollins School of Public Health, Candler School of Theology, and Emory College. It provides online access to the university’s masters theses, doctoral dissertations, and College Honors theses, increasing the visibility of our scholars and fulfilling the university’s mission to contribute to academic scholarship.
For problems with the electronic submission process and the ETD website, please contact library staff using the ETD Help Form.
For copyright questions, please contact the Libraries' Scholarly Communications Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about graduation requirements and submitting your thesis or dissertation, including formatting and paperwork requirements, contact your school's administrator or ADAP.
The school administrators are:
- Laney Graduate School: Renee Webb, email@example.com
- Rollins School of Public Health: Robie Freeman Michaux, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candler School of Theology: Shelly Hart, email@example.com
- Emory College: Honors Program, firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information for Departmental ADAPs is available on the Rollins website.
For more information about ETDs and graduation requirements, check out the websites below:
- Laney Graduate School: Degree Completion
- Laney Graduate School: Electronic Theses and Dissertations
- Rollins School of Public Health: Resources (includes links to required forms)
For more information about the Scholarly Communications Office at Emory Libraries, please visit our website.